- 4 cups cubed red potatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 8 slices bacon
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp Daddy B’s Southern Blend seasoning
- 3 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1/2 medium onion diced
- Boil potatoes until fork tender
- Cook the bacon until crisp. Place aside. Pour off all but 2 Tbsp of the bacon drippings. Turn off stove.
- Add the mustard, mayonnaise, sugar and salt and mix well
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes, eggs, celery and onion
- Pour the mixture in the bowl and gently stir to coat evenly
- Crumble up the crispy bacon into small pieces and add to the ingredients
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.